Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Submitted the Cranfield Application

I submitted the application to Cranfield yesterday, and I think I will get some favourable response from Cranfield. Let us see, if I get an Interview call from Cranfield. I have to courier the documents to Cranfield. Will do so tomorrow.

I have decided not to apply to any more schools now on my list. I think I am pretty much decided on Queens, but would like to take an Interview call with CRanfield.

Another Reject

I received an email today from Manchester Business School informing me that I am not competitive enough. They have received applications from very srongly qualified (read GMAT score) applicants, and hence can not offer me a seat in the course (without Interviewing me).

Great, I respect the decision of the adcom and take this reject also in my stride along with ISB reject.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ISB Result shocked me

I got a shock from ISB on Friday (15th Dec) when I recieved a rejcetion mail from ISB. I really felt very upset at this decision, but then I welcome the decision of ISB. I always beleive that whatever happens, happens for the best. Two days later, I have received an offer of admission from Queens. I think I had prepared myself some months back that I may get rejected at ISB.

Admitted to Queens

I recieved an email of acceptance to Queens class of 2008. I am feeling very ecstatic. More updates to follow.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Cranfield Application

I have finished with the Cranfield application. Shall be submitting the same by tomorrow.
Next in line would be Cambridge. I need to start work on this one now.

Wait game is still on

ISB Decisions were out on Friday, I am anxiously waiting for the decision from Queens. So that I can then take a call.

I do not think that I have to make a very tough call, I will go for Queens if and only if I am selected by the admission committee.

Well the reason for my joining Queens is it's focus on team based MBA, plus a dedicated personal trainer (I badly need one), you can customize the programme to your strengths and weaknesses in a real time environment. Sounds Interesting.

Let us see may be today or tomorrow the verdict will be out.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Waiting game is on

The wait game is on. I am waiting anxiously the results of both the schools that I have applied to so far, ISB and Queens.

Expecting the results for Queens in next two days, and ISB is scheduled to declare the results on 15th Dec the friday.

The wait is killing. It is not letting me prepare the applications for other schools on my list. I am kind of thinking to wait and see the results first and then proceed.