Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Next thing to Sort out

I have been, during the time I had applied for Visa, scouting for a decent apartment at Kingston.
The search of the house hinged on two most important priorities.
1) Distance from the house to the Goodes Hall (where our classes will be held) should be the minimum.
2) The house should have Laundry available.

I am quite happy that I have been successful (with the help of my friend of course) at locating a house that is just more than perfect for me and my two other room mates to stay. It is just 2 min of walk to the Goodes Hall (may be 300-400 meters), and second is that it has Laundry facility also (though shared with the house owner), plus it comes in as a furnished one (so we will not need to spend any penny on furnishing the house).

Now the point is that I have to make a payment to book this house. I will be speaking with the owner of the house to see what can be arranged.

No comments: