Thursday, December 7, 2006

Done with the Queens Interview

I have just now finished with the Queens Interview, and it was fantastic. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

here goes the zist of the questions.

It was fantastic.
The opening statement was that I am not going to cross question you or grill you. so with that he asked me my reason for applying to Queens and how did I find about Queens?
Answered him that I interacted with Biswajit, the current student at Queens, and through his blog got to know abt Queens. Researched about Queens and got fascinated by the concept of team work. So emphasised here my reason of problems and enjoyment of working in a team.

He then asked me about how my team would describe me as what type of leader I am? I gave him some descriptions, and he stated the feedback from the evaluators that he got and told me that it is terrific.

then he talked about the weakness from the evaluators and asked is it fair assessment. I agreed to that.

Then he asked me about my goals in enterpreneur and related to this he asked me the opportunity in India, what changes have happened in India in the past 10 years. Answered this comfortably, and explained him anout the economy growth, opportunities in terms of expansion and challenges associated with it, further govt needs to open more corridors for foriegn investments.

Then he asked me about team issues if I faced any? and what was my reaction to it.

He then let me ask questions, and at the end he said he will give me the decision in 1 weeks time. He did ask me about the finance and how would i arrange for it. also he did ask me about the schools that I have applied or applying.

Let us hope something clicks..

1 comment:

Kanuj said...

Congratulations
Your interview really clicked