Sunday, December 3, 2006

Queens Interview on 7th Dec.

I have an Interview lined for Queens MBAST programme on 7th Dec. 2006. I am quite anxiously looking forward to Queens Interview as well. Recently Queens has done a tie up with ISB also for student exchange programme. The director of Queens Shanon Goodspeed was in India also during the MBA fair in New Delhi. I did not get a chance to meet her that time.

Queens has done away with their tag of MBA programme only for science and technology background. It is open to every stream from 2007-2008 batch.

Did I say that life becomes tough by applying to more than 1 school if you Land in both the schools. Which one to chose is going to be the dilemma. Especially when you love both the schools.

I am keeping my fingers crossed at the moment till the decisions are out.

1 comment:

Kiran Kumar Aalla said...

Hey Rajeev,

That's a good start. Blog is definitely a gift that we got a little late. I wish I had a blog right from my childhood.

Great job and nice pictures

Kiran